Thursday, October 16, 2008

Things I Learned Today

Picture courtesey of the Leon County Sheriff's Office. If you do happen to see the guy in the orange circle you should probably let them know since he's wanted for armed robbery.

Things I Learned Today;
1) That my new Jiu-Jitsu/Muay Thai gym is great.

2) That a morning spent in Jiu-Jitsu class is apparently safer than standing in line to pay for a sandwich at a newly built Subway. Part of the front of the counter fell off directly on my big toe.

3) The front of Subway counters are REALLY heavy.

4) That I'll be missing tonights beginner's Muay Thai class.

5) That 3 years of law school didn't make me anywhere near litigious enough...I should already own that Subway.

Jared, this means war.

1 comment:

robs said...

dude... you should own that subway... why havent you?