Monday, May 19, 2008

Bar Review, Bankruptcy, and Brawling

Those three terms in the title of this post sum up what’s going on in my life right now.

1st) I’ve started studying for the bar and the pile of books I’m trying to tear through is quite intimidating. It’s 11 and a half inches high by 11 inches wide and that width number isn’t even counting the top three books which are 14 inches wide. I highly doubt this process is going to be fun.

2nd) Work is going well, but a little frantic since I have a vacation starting in the middle of this week. I don’t like to blog about work since it’s really not wise to discuss much in the way of legal goings on. But for those of you who are curious I can assure you that this is not the way you declare bankruptcy, even though I wish it were at times:


3rd) I think I’m ready to train at Randy Couture’s gym this week. I’m still overweight, but my cardiovascular conditioning is pretty good since I’ve been running three miles every other day and doing my boxing and Muay Thai kickboxing workout routines as usual. I’m really looking forward to the Jiu-Jitsu classes and just hoping to be able to keep up with the classes in other martial arts that I’ve only practiced on my own.

No comments: