Saturday, March 08, 2008

Tough Times for the Cast of Road House

It’s been a while since I blogged, so I’ll quickly sum up what I’ve been doing to fill in the gap. I go to school, then I go to work, then I go to Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu practice, then I print T-shirts, finally I go to bed and do it all again the next day.

With that out of the way I’d just like to note a couple sad stories in the news recently. It’s been a really tough week for the cast of what I feel is the Citizen Kane of bad movies, the film Road House.

First I heard that Patrick Swayze had pancreatic cancer and then tonight on a UFC message board I read that Jeff Healey, the blind guitarist in the movie, had died at age 41 from cancer.
I suppose that I’ll probably consider these unfortunate events a reason to watch the movie again as a tribute sometime tomorrow.

No comments: