Sunday, February 03, 2008

Super Bowl Thoughts

I figure I should give a few thoughts on the Super Bowl, so here they are;

- The Giants can win this game and it may well be close. The Pats have shown in a few games that even though they're undefeated they can be vulnerable. With all that said, the Pats will win. I'm not rooting for them, but they're a machine, a machine that just wins football games.

- I don't know if I'll enjoy the game, but I know I will enjoy Tom Petty at halftime.

- I'm watching Puppy Bowl IV right now and I've got to tell you, I would love it if Animal Planet changed their programming to the Puppy Bowl 24/7/365. I could watch it all day, it's like getting all the benefits of owning a cute precocious puppy without any of the actual work. If only they wouldn't show such depressing animal adoption commercials during the commercial breaks everything would be perfect.

No comments: