Wednesday, July 18, 2007

If This Were True I Would Vote For 4 More Years Of George W.

George W and I have had our ups and downs. I like that he's the first president to try and privatize social security, but beyond that we haven't agreed in quite a while. He took a proposed surplus from Clinton and instead of addressing the national debt, the Social Security problem, or the even bigger future funding problems with Medicare-Medicaid he gave us tax cuts. Don't get me wrong, I love tax cuts, but it's not wise to cut taxes when the nation has so many future financial obligations that it won't be able to cover. And don't even get me started on his foreign policy.

So, could anything save my opinion of George W? Yes, if this story were somehow true: Bush Proposes Sending Transformers™ to Iraq

No comments: