Sunday, May 27, 2007

Rampage Wins!

The most charismatic athlete in the world today now has gold around his waist! I hated to see Chuck Liddell lose, but I love Jackson too much for that to really matter. Once again, if you're not watching MMA and the UFC right now you're missing out on the best sport going today.
Here are some quotes so you can understand my enthusiasm for Mr. Jackson;
"Interviewer: Rampage, what do you see in the future outcome of this fight?
Rampage: Man I ain't got no crystal ball, I just got two balls, know what I'm sayin?"
"That money would look GOOD in my pocket. I want the money, you know what I could do that with money. You dont know what i could do with that money, I could do some THANGS with that money"
"Quadros: where do you see yourself in 2 years?
Jackson: Lets see right now im 23, so in 2 years I see myself at 25"
Rampage describing his fighting style: "I fight whupdatass style"
Rampage describing how he got into MMA: "My friends from college took me to a show, and these wrestlers up their kicking ass. I was like damn, you could get paid for kicking ass, and you don't go to jail? Sign me up! 2 months later I was fighting dawg!"

No comments: