Monday, February 26, 2007

You best respect Rulon Gardner

I’ve always said that the movie Unbreakable is what my life would be if I were able to dictate what happened to me. In the movie Bruce Willis’ character realizes that he is essentially invulnerable to sickness and injury after being the sole survivor of a terrible train wreck. If you haven’t seen it, it’s a great “comic book movie” for people who don’t like “comic book movies.”

Well, it looks like Olympic gold medalist wrestler Rulon Gardner is living my dream life. He’s already dislocated his wrist in a motorcycle accident, had a toe amputated after developing frostbite after crashing a snowmobile, and over the weekend he survived a plane crash. Rulon Gardner cannot be killed and he’s served our country before in the Olympics. I say he’s the living, breathing, one man answer to our problems in Middle East.

1 comment:

Rob said...

Thanks for reading The Utah Amicus!