Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Whoa There Oprah!

Okay, a few posts ago I gave you guys my fantasy pick for the ultimate Presidential ticket in ’08, the Cuban/Winfrey ticket. Well, it’s a good thing that I didn’t take my wish too seriously because Oprah might have sued me. Don’t believe me? Check out this story. I love it, it’s got presidential politics and intellectual property law all rolled into one.
Click here to see the paperwork Oprah’s lawyers filed.

Also, if you think I’m disappointed that one of my dream candidates won’t be running you’d be wrong. I picked Oprah and Mark Cuban largely because, in addition to agreeing with many of their positions, they’ve both said they don’t like politics and wouldn’t run for president. I figure that so long as none of my wishes come true nobody can hold me accountable for being wrong.

No comments: