Monday, May 29, 2006

Back to work and a Few Other Things

-First off happy Memorial Day to everybody and don’t let yourself forget why you got the day off.
-Well, I’m finally starting my job tomorrow. I’m not nervous or anything, actually I’m pretty excited to be working again after so long without a job. It has been a whole 3 weeks since finals ended so I’m feeling well rested.
-If you haven’t been watching the NBA playoffs then start watching tonight. Dwayne Wade has been slicing the Pistons apart and tonight his talents will be showcased on a national stage since the game is being broadcast on ABC.
-X-Men 3 doesn’t disappoint so check it out if you get the chance.

1 comment:

Miss Amy said...

It's nice to see you give Dwyane love but don't be quite sooo happy about it. Ra will be back on Friday.

Why do we get it off? The founders thought highly of grills and bbqs? Hit me back.