Monday, April 24, 2006

Continuing With the Cell Phone Theme…

There are certain things that I really enjoy in life. One of these things is hearing someone’s cell phone go off during class. This wasn’t always the case, in undergrad at Miami I found it very annoying, inappropriate, and unprofessional. Now that I’m in law school I can tolerate it and even revel in it since it happens much less frequently. Why do I enjoy it so much? Because I get to hear other people’s cheesy ring tones. Today, for the second time in two semesters, a classmate’s phone went off and treated us all to the Europe classic The Final Countdown. Being that it was the final day of classes the “other Adam” aptly noted the symbolism of it all. Now, I know you want it, so click here and listen to a sample of The Final Countdown.

No comments: