Thursday, March 30, 2006

Somewhat Busy...

It has been a while since my last posting, so I’ll do a quick little wholesale update on what I’ve been up to;
1: Finished my intramural volleyball season and then celebrated with the team + Danny and Laura.
2: Went to a brain bowl practice here at Pitt, had a good time too. I’ll be going back this Thursday.
3: Saw the Governor when he came by the law school to get a speech.
4: Angelina came for a visit.
5: Reunited with the majority of the volleyball team to beat Duquesne’s volleyball team in the Golden Gavel Competition (an annual competition between the law schools of Duquesne and Pitt).
6: Avoided doing school work by going to see a movie that night.
7: Eventually wrote a brief that was due, but only after spending part of the night at the local Dave & Buster’s arcade to help celebrate Sharon’s birthday.

So that sums up what I’ve been up to, a more interesting post will be forthcoming.

No comments: