Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Photograph-X Pittsburgh Division

I tried to get out of the shirt printing game, but it just pulled me back in. I couldn’t stand the idea of paying $16 for shirts that I could make for a fourth of that, so I decided to make my own screen printing press. After a couple weekends of building it and acquiring the other stuff I needed it is finally ready. It conveniently and inconspicuously leans against the wall when not in use and can do 2 color shirts, I was almost able to fit a third color on it, but I’ll have to try that on the next one. Bellow are pictures of the press while I was printing a job for the Pitt Law Democrats. I didn’t really intend to build the press for commercial purposes, but as a good capitalist I couldn’t turn down the opportunity to make a little extra money. Now if only Pitt had a Republican group that needed t-shirts in response…oh well. Oh yeah Danny, if you have any shirt ideas I’ve got you covered now.

2 comments:

Miss Amy said...

I know what you're saying. I tried to get out of the stupid bitch business but as they say, you never really leave the game.

Happy Profiting!

P.S Make me some shirts

Danny Garland Jr. said...

Actually....I would love a shirt that said "Proud to be a Papist!"