Sunday, February 12, 2006

Ring the bell, this fight is over.

The battle to be my favorite politician ended Sunday night at 7:45 with a shocking knockout. The knockout blow came from a man nobody even knew was in the fight. Let's send it to this blog's official ring announcer, Jeff Temkin, for the official decision.











"The winner of the match...and Adam's NEW favorite politician...Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi!!!"

Berlusconi pulled off this upset by calling himself "the Jesus Christ of politics". He then went on to say "I am a patient victim, I put up with everyone, I sacrifice myself for everyone."
As another person who is a patient victim, puts up with everyone, and sacrifices himself for everyone, I can understand how he feels (sarcasm is dripping from the keyboard as I type). I'm not stupid enough to call myself Jesus because of it, but I do understand.

No comments: